Beautiful Blogger Award
Today I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from my Blogger Buddy, SR. She is such a sweet lady and I thank her so much for doing this and reading all of my blogs. I am so excited because this is the first award my blog has ever received. Woo Hoo!
There are three things you have to do when you receive this award. First, you post the award image on your blog. Then, you pass this award on to 7 other bloggers. But first, you need to tell others a few things they may not know about you! So here goes:
1. I have 23 grandchildren.
2. I was once a quilt maker.
3. I was once a bank teller.
4. My house is over 200 years old.
5. I once wrote soap operas during class, when I was in 6th grade in Catholic School and exchanged with a friend who also did that and we were never caught.
6. There were 54 kids in my grade school class.
7. I went to college once my 8 children were in school.
8. I watch 2 soaps every day, Days of Our Lives and Young and the Restless.
9. I’ve been writing since I was 8 years old.
10. I asked my husband to marry me.
And now I award the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
2. Quirky Books
7. Mary Ellis